Reserve your next weekend Vacation Rental, Retreat, or Family Gathering at Pine Stone Lodge!!
Pine Stone Lodge is a private, family-owned eco-retreat lodge on 144 acres, located in Sandstone, Minnesota, less than 90 minutes from St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Imagine the sounds of a crackling fire, coyotes howling in the background, and a huge sky above full of beautiful stars and constellations. Ahhh...the scents and sounds of nature....
The large commercial kitchen makes meal times easy and plenty of seating is available. It is a perfect place for groups and families to gather, to become more conscious of lifestyle and wellness, and to connect with the beauty and bounty of Nature.
Pine Stone Lodge Amenities:
* Private man-made pond with fountain
* Large bonfire pit
* Miles of hiking trails
* Hot sauna house with screen porch
* 4 sleeping rooms and loft area that sleeps 20 in beds
* Commercial kitchen with stove, buffet-style serving area
* Large Great Room with several tables/chairs for seating
* Pool, Ping Pong, Games, Books, DVD, VCR, surround sound Stereo with CD
Attractions and Places to Visit near Pine Stone Lodge:
* Banning State Park
* St. Croix State Park
* Midwest Country Music Jamboree
* Robinson Park on the Kettle River
* Big Springs Water Fall and State Park
* Audubon Center of the North Woods
* Hinckley Grand Casino
* Countryside Campground with day use of swimming pool, hot tub and activities
Pine Stone Lodge is now taking reservations for your individual, family or group rental. Call us now for our low rates and availability.
To inquire, please call Lynn Koll at 651/308-0255 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on Facebook at “Pine Stone Lodge Eco-Retreat Haven”!!